If our website fails to load correctly, please clear your browser cache/history. (On a PC, press Ctrl F5).
If our website still fails to load, please try making a reservation on our website via your iPhone or Android device.
"How To" Park. (Parking Procedure)
We strive to make your parking process as “EZ” as possible! Please review our parking process below so that you are familiar with what is going to happen before you arrive at Midway EZ Parking. When leaving your car with us, we ask that you remember that we require 15 minutes to check you in and shuttle you to your MDW airport terminal. By following these simple steps, you will be on your way to/from Chicago Midway Airport in no time!
Departing from Midway International Airport:
- Pull into Midway EZ Parking lot.
- Our courteous attendant will issue you a claim check. (PLEASE be sure to present your reservation or any coupon you have to our attendant at this time).
- Our Attendant will load your luggage into our shuttle bus and drive you to the airport departure terminal.
Arriving (Returning) to Midway International Airport:
- Once you've returned to Midway Airport, collect your baggage. Then call us 773-585-5131 for pick-up.
- Exit Door #5 ("GARAGE-NORTH" Exit) located behind Baggage Carousel #8 and walk to the curbside for pick up.
- Our shuttle (Pictured Below) will meet you at curbside and our Driver will load your luggage onto our shuttle.
- Upon arrival, enter our office to pay your parking fees, meanwhile our driver will load your baggage into your vehicle.
*Please remember, no fees were paid when making your reservation and we do not keep your credit card information on file.
Our Shuttle Bus